Audit and Assurance
We provide audit and assurance services to a full spectrum of for-profit, not-for-profit and governmental clients across many different industries. Whether we are working with a large construction company with multi-state operations or a small local not-for-profit organization, what separates our Firm from others is providing responsive audit and assurance services that go beyond a routine, once-a-year examination of the financial statements and internal controls. By ensuring all of our clients receive year-round attention and upholding open communications with key personnel, we structure an efficient and effective risk-based audit approach to best meet our clients' specific needs. This approach also allows us to identify problems and formulate solutions as they occur, not after the fact when any advice may be too late to be of value to our clients.
The audit and assurance services we provide include the following:
- Financial statement audits in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards (GAAS)
- Financial statement reviews and compilations under Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review Services
- Compliance (Single) audits under Uniform Guidance
- Governmental audits under Governmental Auditing Standards (Yellow Book)
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Cost certification audits
- Agreed-upon procedures (AUP)
- Monitoring engagements
We are committed to exceeding the highest-quality standards of our profession in each service we provide to our clients. Click below to learn more about our commitment to quality, which includes our peer review results and membership in the AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center and Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center.